Welcome to the 2021 Israel Tour Info Hub!
This is the best place to find the most up-to-date information on the TOUR, REGISTRATION (opens Feb 1), and LINKS to MORE!
We are excited to be taking this trip with you. Space is hard limited to 40 people and we are nearing that point on initial interest. If you are interested, we recommend you contact us soon.
- Dates: June 18 – July 3rd (On the ground in Israel June 19 – July 2)
- 14 Days! 14 days on the ground walking, talking, praying, laughing, and growing on the ground where Jesus lived. This tour has a thoughtful pace, allowing us to really experience the sights, sounds, smells and feel of the land. We have a bias to important places and take the time to enjoy them. To that we add, uncrowded buses and as little time on the bus as possible. Come ready to actually put your feet on the ground in Israel! Check out the itinerary section below.
- Cost: $2,930 per person – A $500 Deposit will hold your place. We will begin accepting deposits on February 1, 2021.
- Coverage: Parks, entrance fees, tours, tour guides, bus, driver, hotels, transfer, breakfast, dinner, and ALL tips are already included. Airfare, lunches, souvenirs and other incidentals are not covered.
- All participants must purchase Medical Travel Insurance. It is $30 and available at https://faithventures.com/
- Flights: Christian Lindbeck and Tim Knipp will be flying from Vancouver, B.C. midday on June 18, and leaving Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv at 12:30 – 1:30AM on July 3rd. We will post specific details when we book these tickets. We also HIGHLY recommend you book the same flight and travel with us. However, if you choose to travel on your own or wish to connect to other destinations, please be at Ben Gurion Airport by 3:00PM on the afternoon of June 19th and plan your exit to correspond when the bus will be arriving back at Ben Gurion Airport at 9:15PM on July 2nd. Specific flights will be posted ASAP. Plan to spend between $900-$1400 on flights.
- Hosts: Christian Lindbeck and Tim Knipp with our expert on-site guide Andre Moubarak.
- View Tour Itinerary
- Click HERE to be added to the list. Opens Feb 1.
Preparatory Classes OPEN to ALL Interested
Geography | Language | Culture
- April 2019 – May 2019
- More information to come
Weather – Late June/July Averages
- Desert: 98 Day – 66 Night
- Jerusalem: 87 Day – 65 Night
- Galilee: 92 Day – 72 Night
Video, Images, Etc.
2019 Tour Videos:
Promo and Informational Videos: