Chi Alpha – Oregon State University
- On top of worship leading/worship team development, I’m also passionate about evangelism, helping young college women meet Jesus and discipling them to follow God with their whole hearts in EVERY aspect of their lives.
- My evangelistic friendship with a student that self-identifies as Pagan & Unitarian Universalist, as well as my other evanglistic relationships.
- My Core (women’s bible study) this coming quarter – for more women to be more interested in studying the bible!
- My personal growth as a minister of the gospel & a daughter of the King!
- Praise Points Awesome growth in my worship team members. Fruitful evanglistic relationships with 5+ students. Strength from God to do be a “hardcore” missionary, meaning I regularly go out and do hard things (starting conversations with strangers, having the good, challenging conversations with students, etc.) This is not from my own strength, but is fueled by the will of God & his strength pouring through me. When I am weak, He is STRONG!
The preferable way to support this missionary is by making a Hillcrest Faith Promise.
Click here to give directly to this missionary.