Hillcrest Women’s Ministry
Our Vision: Empower women of Hillcrest to become who God has created them to be by providing spaces of connection & hospitality with other women.
- BIG GATHERINGS: creating intentional space for women to relax and hang out while eating delicious food!
- Women’s Breakfast
- SMALL GATHERINGS: amazing small groups for women to connect and build relationships outside of Sunday services.
- Bible Study – contact Danielle DeBruine at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Book Club – contact Kelly Venable at email@example.com for more info!
- Lunch Bunch – contact Lynn Dayton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Mom’s Group – contact Caitlin Roeter at email@example.com for more info!
- Women’s Walking Group – Contact Julie Elich at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Yoga – Contact Sarah Willet at email@example.com for more info!
- RETREATS: enjoying time away from the everyday demands to to seek the Lord.
- Next retreat in 2022 – Stay tune for more info!
- SERVICE: serving shoulder to shoulder is an great way to build relationships.
We are looking for women to join our team! If you want more info about women’s ministry or the team then email our women’s leader, Kamille Scellick at firstname.lastname@example.org.