During our online gathering season all of our weekly content can be found online here!
Treasureland is our children’s program ages birth through 5th grade. We deeply value children at Hillcrest. Pastor Shelley Knebel leads our children’s ministries with the help of Melanie Zehnder. They care greatly about families want to make you feel welcome and loved. Kids with special needs are welcomed and taken great care of – just let us know what your needs are. At Hillcrest, we include our children with us in the sanctuary during worship, however babies are welcomed in the nursery during this time.
Here’s what to expect if you are a new family at Hillcrest! (This is for non-Covid times.)
- Come 10 minutes early to the 9am or 11am service. Park in the lower parking lot. It’s the closest entrance to the children’s wing of the building.
- Check your kiddos in by filling out some questions with one of our hosts. If you have a baby feel free to drop him or her off in the nursery before you go upstairs to the lobby and sanctuary. If you have older kids please head upstairs after you fill out your kids information. This is to ensure that that you are the ONLY person who can pick up your kid from our kids classrooms.
- Feel free to get a cup of coffee in our Fireside Cafe or go into the sanctuary. You will see a lot of families and kids in there!
- Worship with your kiddos! After worship, the worship leader will dismiss all kids to go down to Treasureland.
- Bring your kids downstairs and then head back upstairs to the service in the sanctuary.
Please fill out the form below to get connected!