– Philippians 1:21-26 – All of our living can be fruitful and Christ-centered because even death is reoriented into good news.
– Matthew 5:13-16 – All of our working (vocation, volunteer, time-investment) can be salt, light (improving & preserving), and testimony.
– Matthew 25:14-30 – As we invest whatever “talents” God has given us for multiplication in His Kingdom
– Jeremiah 29:4-7 – To bless all the places we live and to assist human thriving.
– Job 29:11-17 – To protect the vulnerable and fight against the enemy.
– Revelation 21:9-22:5 – As it both points forward to and reflects back the glory of the eternal, material City of God!