At Hillcrest, we encourage everyone to engage in serving. There are so many roles for people to fill and it is not limited to Sunday mornings. We have mid-week opportunities. You might not find your ideal serving role the first time you serve but we promise that we want to help you find your ideal serving role that best fits your spiritual gifts. If you don’t know what your spiritual gifts are then we would love to help you discover them.
Here is a handy online tool to get you started! Click https://spiritualgiftstest.com/
Here are just some of serving opportunities at Hillcrest:
- Children’s Ministry: Do you love Jesus and kids? Do you find joy in helping young ones engage in Bible stories? Do you like to have fun? This might be the perfect place for you to serve.
- Youth Ministry: Do you love Jesus and teens? That is a special combo! Our youth ministry is looking for amazing mature Christians who love to invite youth into their lives and engage them in meaningful discipleship. Most of your serving time will be on Sundays mornings or in mid-week small groups!
- Hospitality Team:
- Ushers & Greeters: Can you smile, say “hello”, and make people feel welcome? This is the place for you!
- Coffee/Tea Team: Do you find joy in the smell of fresh coffee? Do you love to serve behind the scenes?
- Worship Team: Are you musically gifted? Do you love to use your musical talents to help God’s people engage in worship? Our worship pastor would love to meet with you!
- Tech Team: Do you love computers? Are you tech savvy? We are always looking for more people to engage in serving through the Tech Team!
These are just SOME of the serving opportunities at Hillcrest! We want to help you connect through serving. There is a place for YOU!