Welcome to the 2024 Israel Tour Info Hub!
This is the best place to find the most up-to-date information on the TOUR, REGISTRATION, and LINKS to MORE!
We are excited to be taking this trip with you. Space will be limited 35 people and we expect the trip to fill up quickly. If you are interested, we recommend you register soon.
- Dates: June 15 – June 30 (On the ground in Israel June 16 – 29)
- 14 Days! 14 days on the ground walking, talking, praying, laughing, and growing on the ground where Jesus lived. This tour has a thoughtful pace, allowing us to really experience the sights, sounds, smells and feel of the land. We have a bias to important places and take the time to enjoy them. To that we add, uncrowded buses and as little time on the bus as possible. Come ready to actually put your feet on the ground in Israel! Check out the itinerary section below.
- Cost: $3,025 per person – A $500 Deposit per person will hold your place. We will begin accepting deposits June 1, 2023.
- Coverage: Parks, entrance fees, tours, tour guides, bus, driver, hotels, transfer, breakfast, dinner, and ALL tips are already included. There are even a few surprises. Airfare, lunches, souvenirs and other incidentals are not covered.
- All participants must purchase Medical Travel Insurance. One option we recommend is only $30 and available at https://faithventures.com/
- You can also add flight and tour cost losses should the trip be canceled or you get sick. See upgrades on the website.
- Flights: Tim and Kristi Knipp will be flying from Vancouver, BC (YVR) midday on June 15, and leaving Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv (TLV) the late evening of June 29. We will post specific details when we book these tickets. We also HIGHLY recommend you book the same flight and travel with us. However, if you choose to travel on your own or wish to connect to other destinations, please be at Ben Gurion Airport by 3:00PM on the afternoon of June 16 and plan your exit to correspond when the bus will be arriving back at Ben Gurion Airport at 10:00PM on June 29. Specific flights will be posted Winter 2024. Plan to spend between $1200-$1600 on flights.
- Hosts: Tim and Kristi Knipp with our expert on-site guide Andre Moubarak.
- Physical Exam: For those 60 and older we are requiring a doctor’s note approving your ability to participate in the tour. We will walk and hike up to 10 miles a day over uneven, rocky, and uphill terrain in warm weather. Your ability to climb hillsides and many stairs is a must. Please talk to Tim or Kristi for more information.
- View Tour Itinerary
- Registration is OPEN
- Deposit is not required to register.
- But only a $500 deposit per person will hold your spot. If registration starts to fill, undeposited registration may slip into a standby position.
Tour Group Meetings – 1.5 hours
- We will host two group meetings prior to the tour. These meetings are required as we will go over important information related to the trip. Meetings will be after second service at Hillcrest.
Preparatory Classes OPEN to ALL Interested
Geography | Language | Culture
- Map Classes:
- Now available online HERE
- A really great opportunity for anyone interested in the land of the Bible. This is open to the whole church.
- Resources recommended for the class:
1 – A new set of Regional Study Maps2 – A copy of Regional Study Guide3 – A copy of Regions on the Run (this can be borrowed or shared)4 – Colored pencils or pens for map marking
So everyone needs to order their own new set of Regional Study Maps and the Regional Study Guide. These two are important. The third item, Regions on the Run, is a small book that is a nice extra. You can also borrow a copy of Regions on the Run from someone who did the class previously or you could also share a copy with someone else if you wanted. If you are only purchasing the first two items (Regional Study Maps and Regional Study Guide) you can get them here:
(Just a heads up, the Regional Study Guide is a downloadable 108 page document. You can print it but it will take some paper.)If you want to do those AND the Regions on the Run book, go to this link which will show you how to get a discount for buying all three.
Weather – Late June/July Averages
- Desert: 98 Day – 66 Night
- Jerusalem: 87 Day – 65 Night
- Galilee: 92 Day – 72 Night
Video, Images, Etc.
2019 Tour Videos:
Promo and Informational Videos: